Used Plastics is a PRECIOUS RESOURCE.
Technological challenges in closing the loop for petroleum-based plastics: How can used plastic waste be converted into high-value applications?
There are fascinating opportunities and major technological as well as scientific challenges. In the workshop we present and discuss the state of the art focused on:
- The global market of recyclates
- Characterization and analytics of recyclates
- Limitations in the processing of recyclates
- Concepts for additivation
- Innovative applications of recyclates
Speakers from research and industry:
cirplus GmbH, EREMA Group GmbH, Fraunhofer LBF
Please notice: The workshop will be held in english!